Audit Report for Public
24 July 2021
Report on Audit of Center Heating System of Macroryans, Kabul City
Based on numerous complaints from Macroryans’ residents and the customers of the center heating system against the Department of Operations and Maintenance of Macroryans, which had been referred to the Supreme Audit Office, made this entity obliged to audit the performance and activities of the Macroryans Center Heating Head Office, which resulted in the following findings:
- Lack of accurate needs assessment of fuel and delays in the provision of the procurement documents;
- Customers' dissatisfaction from the state of service provision and lack of the request from the people's representative to monitor the services of the center heating system.
- Lack of a clear mechanism for customers’ payment obligations and calculating the delay penalties due to not payment of the money for the service of center heating system.
- Lack of a clear mechanism and solution for repairing and depreciating the equipment of the center heating system.
- The equipment and the underground lines of the center heating system are worn out
- Non-standard storage of fuel
- Lack of renewal of legislative documents related to the Operations and Maintenance of the Macroryans.
This report is hereby published for the purpose of public awareness and it is available through the following link.